boys Bill of Rights
Picking out that SIR that makes you wet
Okay so let’s just put it out there. Not every SIR is the right SIR for you. I was collared to a very nice SIR for about 6 years. When that relationship transitioned I took time to myself to figure out just what exactly I needed and wanted. It wasn’t for several months later that I found another SIR I was willing to submit to, who is great. When I’m on certain sites that the leather community frequents and see boys and girls begging to be collared. Some boys even go as far as to change their usernames to things like “CollarMeSir”. I have even seen a boy go too far and put his number on the website. Sometimes the best thing to do is to take your time, and not to worry about when the special SIR is going to come into your life. Yes I said “Wait” as the saying goes, “Good things happen to little boys who wait”.
To pick out the right SIR:
• envision what attributes you want in a SIR
• look at what personality traits best fits yours
• what characteristics do you have that you want to grow?
• what characteristics do you have that might be beneficial to a SIR?
Yes there are such things as boys who don’t live with their Sir, which is absolutely normal. PLEASE do not think that you are not a boy or you are less of a boy because you do not live with your SIR. Sometimes it’s best for both parties to feel out what kind of relationship can blossom from not living together at first. BASICALLY SLOW YOUR ROLE, do not get collar because you’re in a rush to have a SIR.
Yes there are such things as bad SIRS. I’ve seen abusive pseudo SIRS and SIRS that don’t know what they are doing. It can be very dangerous especially during play. Be very careful and make sure you have safe guards in place.
BOYS DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID. There are several SIRS that “collect” boys just to say or have boys around; it doesn’t make sense for this to happen. Make sure that you analyze how the SIR works with his other boys. Sometimes SIRS can bite off more than they can chew and that is an honest mistake, if they are honest with themselves, that’s even better.
Now I will leave you with this:
1. Every boy has the right to have his body, intellect, and emotions protected by his Dom.
2. Every boy has the right to choose the man whom he serves and to discontinue that service and take his leave without being subjected to physical, mental, or emotional abuse.
3. Every boy has the right to be cared for, disciplined appropriately, and allowed to feel pride in his submission.
4. Every boy has the right to protected sex if he so wishes.
5. Every boy has the right to privacy if he so wishes. No boy can be blackmailed, publicly humiliated, or physically coerced into service without his expressed desire to be so.
6. Every boy has the right to defend himself from physical, sexual, and emotional abuse.
7. Every boy has the right to consent or not to consent to sexual activities.
8. Every boy has the right to seek refuge, counsel, and advice from other subs and DOMS without the expectation of sex, money, or any other service in return.
9. Every boy has the right to a physically and emotionally available circle of friends.
10. Every boy has the right to protect his own possessions and finances against intercession, theft, and non-consensual acquisition.
SIRS: Please copy and paste this Bill of Rights into your online profiles if you wish to let subs know how you feel about their rights.
subs, boys, and pups: Please include the Bill in your online profiles and take a stand against abuse.
I also include a link on an article on the American boys Bill of Rights