Pup’s Bill of Rights
This set of Bill of Rights is an adaption of the “boys Bill of Rights”
- Every pup has the right to have his body, intellect, and emotions protected by his Dom.
- Every pup has the right to choose the man whom he serves and to discontinue that service and take his leave without being subjected to physical, mental, or emotional abuse.
- Every pup has the right to be cared for, disciplined appropriately, and allowed to feel pride in his submission.
- Every pup has the right to protected sex if he so wishes.
- Every pup has the right to privacy if he so wishes. No pup can be blackmailed, publicly humiliated, or physically coerced into service without his expressed desire to be so.
- Every pup has the right to defend himself from physical, sexual, and emotional abuse.
- Every pup has the right to consent or not to consent to sexual activities.
- Every pup has the right to seek refuge, counsel, and advice from other subs and Dom’s without the expectation of sex, money, or any other service in return.
- Every pup has the right to a physically and emotionally available circle of friends.
- Every pup has the right to protect his own possessions and finances against intercession, theft, and non-consensual acquisition.
Sirs, trainers, owners, and handlers: Please copy and paste this Bill of Rights into your online profiles if you wish to let subs know how you feel about their rights.
Pups, subs, and boys: Please include the Bill in your online profiles and take a stand against abuse.
The pup bill of rights was adapted from the boys bill of rights
Reflection: With rights come responsibility. Every pup, boy has to take responsibility for their actions, and have a personal responsibility for their safety, and to have informed consent on the activities in which they choose to submit and partake in. Each pup / boy must do this of their own free will. However no Dom has the right to force a boy or pup to do anything that is against his will or to cause unwanted physical harm. A D/s relationship must be free of abuse, to ensure that a sub can truly give himself to his Sir or Master. Trust is the key to any D/s relationship.
One thought on “Pup Bill of Rights”
Pingback: Boundaries | leather pup