The Adventurers of Pup Spanky
Through education, and sharing of experiences and knowledge, this blog is dedicated to Human Pup Play. The views contained with in this site, is the views of the author, guest writers. The views and experiences are formed from the perspective of an Australian Human Leather Pup. As I identify as gay most of the writing will be from a gay male experience’s as I follow my path and journey and share with you the adventurers of Pup Scout / Pup Spanky.
Leather Pup Scout: Mischievous, Dominant pup, submissive in nature, calculated, playful and passionate
Pup Spanky: Submissive, naughty, mischievous, playful, loyal and easily excitable
This blog site is dedicated to Gay Human Pup Play, the pup community and my life long partner 13.
Aims: To educate others on the fun and interesting world of Human Pup Play and to give a insight of the adventures of Scout or Spanky. Though this is the life of one individual who explores pup play, he has two persona’s, that of Scout and the other Comet. Both ultra egos whist may appear to be similar have different traits, characteristics and personalities.
Pup’s Bill of Rights
This set of Bill of Rights is an adaption of the “boys Bill of Rights”
- Every pup has the right to have his body, intellect, and emotions protected by his Dom.
- Every pup has the right to choose the man whom he serves and to discontinue that service and take his leave without being subjected to physical, mental, or emotional abuse.
- Every pup has the right to be cared for, disciplined appropriately, and allowed to feel pride in his submission.
- Every pup has the right to protected sex if he so wishes.
- Every pup has the right to privacy if he so wishes. No pup can be blackmailed, publicly humiliated, or physically coerced into service without his expressed desire to be so.
- Every pup has the right to defend himself from physical, sexual, and emotional abuse.
- Every pup has the right to consent or not to consent to sexual activities.
- Every pup has the right to seek refuge, counsel, and advice from other subs and Dom’s without the expectation of sex, money, or any other service in return.
- Every pup has the right to a physically and emotionally available circle of friends.
- Every pup has the right to protect his own possessions and finances against intercession, theft, and non-consensual acquisition.
Sirs, trainers, owners, and handlers: Please copy and paste this Bill of Rights into your online profiles if you wish to let subs know how you feel about their rights.
Pups, subs, and boys: Please include the Bill in your online profiles and take a stand against abuse.
Reflection: With rights come responsibility. Every pup, boy has to take responsibility for their actions, and have a personal responsibility for their safety, and to have informed consent on the activities in which they choose to submit and partake in. Each pup / boy must do this of their own free will. However no Dom has the right to force a boy or pup to do anything that is against his will or to cause unwanted physical harm. A D/s relationship must be free of abuse, to ensure that a sub can truly give himself to his Sir or Master. Trust is the key to any D/s relationship.